This meeting will be held via Zoom ONLY.
The session will begin at 5PM.
Registration information will be posted on this site and in our newsletter.
Turning Planning Into Opportunity
Presented by Barb Gonnering, CPA, Tax Senior Manager and Abby Liebergen, CPA, Tax Senior Manager, Wipfli LLP
Barb Gonnering and Abby Liebergen, senior managers at Wipfli LLP, will lead an interactive discussion as we embark on the 2020 filing season. They will provide up-to-date tax and accounting updates to help you as you prepare to officially close 2020.
• Business tax highlights
o Key provisions of new legislation passed to assist businesses during the coronavirus shut down
• Individual tax highlights
o Applicability of new legislation and overview of 2020 tax compliance
• 2021 Planning Considerations
o What can you do now to plan for a successful year?
About our Speakers
Barb Gonnering, Tax Senior Manager, CPA
• Senior manager in Wipfli’s tax group, specializing in the manufacturing and transportation industries
• More than 13 years of experience dedicated to providing clients with full service tax solutions
• Extensive tax experience including compliance, consulting, and planning
• Member of the AICPA and WICPA and holds a degree in accounting from University of Wisconsin – Whitewater
Abby Liebergen, Tax Senior Manager, CPA
• Senior manager in Wipfli's tax group specializing in the auto dealership industry along with other retail businesses
• Expertise in accounting, consulting, tax compliance and planning
• Leverages nearly 11 years of experience as a trusted business advisor and takes a personalized approach to deliver a high-level of service to her clients
• Member of the AICPA and WICPA and holds a degree in accounting from University of Wisconsin – Oshkosh